THE AUBURN CREST PROMISE
Auburn Crest Hospice philosophy respects the rights of patient and family:
- The right to enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
- The right to die with dignity, as dignity is perceived and defined by the patient.
- The right to actively participate in managing the remaining life span, through the end-of-life.
- The right to remain a viable family member in the environment of choice.
- The right to have his/her needs considered on a personal, individual basis.
Auburn Crest Hospice strives to achieve excellence in its set objectives:
- Excellent physical care and relief of pain and other symptoms during illness without great mental or physical incapacitation.
- Ongoing emotional support of patients and family caregivers throughout illness.
- Support of the patientís participation as an active family member by executing his/her end-of-life plan.
- Assistance to the patient and the family in working through the grieving process and other issues involved in serious illness, changes in lifestyle and loss.
- Assistance with the familyís healthy resolution of bereavement issues up to a year or more after the death of the patient as needed.
- Participation in an ongoing community effort toward hospice education programs that can be made available to the families, friends and neighbors of our community.
|home|||||contact us|||||employment|||||site map|